Actions and Detail Panel
Innovation Rodeo 2017
Mon, 10 Jul 2017, 11:30 AM – Fri, 14 Jul 2017, 5:00 PM MDT
The Innovation Rodeo is four afternoons of Education, Collaboration, Competition, Motivation, Networking & Entrepreneurship pitch competitions that is capped off Friday afternoon - where the best ideas created are showcased and the winners of eight regional pitch-offs compete for the Grand Prize.
It connects some of Alberta's brightest Innovators and most promising Entrepreneurs so everyone can develop new skills, exchange ideas, build new relationships and help each other create and commercialize new ideas.
There are three main components for Monday to Thursday:
- 12:00 - 1:30: Lunch & Learns - Lunch included
- 1:45 - 3:45: Innovation challenges where participants are put into teams and provided with that day’s Innovation Challenge. Teams then create solutions that compete for the Innovation Awards handed out on Friday.
- 4:00 - 5:15: Post-Secondary students compete in regional Entrepreneurship pitch-offs
You do not need to attend all three of the day's events. Feel free to come for lunch and take in the Innovation Challenge or take in the Innovation Challenge and stay for the Entrepreneurship pitch-offs, beverages, and networking.
On Friday the agenda is:
- 12:00 - 1:30 Lunch and learn panel on how to finance your business
- 1:30 - 3:00 Pitch presentations by the top 8 teams to celebrity judges
- 3:00 - 3:30 Winners of innovation challenges and final pitch competition announced
- 3:30 - 5:00 Celebrations and Networking
Challenge sponsors get to challenge the entire audience to come up with a solution to their Innovation Challenge and five seats at one table for each day.
Table sponsors get five tickets at one table for each day.
Use the ticket options available to select which day(s) you would like to attend.