Come learn about Innovator's Toolkit & CEO Roundtable!
- Lunch will be provided -
What is the Innovator's Toolkit Series?
The Innovator's Toolkit is a six-part series run designed to provide Technology Innovators with a toolkit for business success, this program is ideal for early stage technology entrepreneurs from concept to early revenue. This series is focused on providing the most effective best practices for company development, and is designed to provide valuable insight from been-there done-that mentors, entrepreneurs, and executives. By engaging in the full series, participants will also enjoy ongoing one-on-one time with the coaches and mentors.
Who is the Innovator's Toolkit for?
- Technology innovators and companies at any stage of development
- Entrepreneurs wanting to learn form 'been there, done that' mentors, as well as their peers
- Innovators wanting to learn the secrets to launching a successful startup company
What is the CEO Roundtable?
The CEO Roundtable is a peer advisory forum for CEOs, board members and founders of technology companies to openly discuss their challenges in a confidential, safe environment. The goal of the Roundtables is to provide "just-in-time" advice on current issues, enhance accountability and accelerate actions/decisions. An experienced facilitator holds members feet to the fire and leads the process.
• A monthly 1-on-1 meeting with the facilitator (1 hour)
• A monthly meeting for the full group (4 hours)
• Other action steps
Structured sessions for the full group are determined following the 1-on-1 sessions. Members learn to use several issue resolution formats, such as the "clarifying question" approach. The format to present an ‘issue’ to the group is:
• Present the issue: capital, strategy, product, people issues, etc.
• Clarifying questions are asked by the group
• Opinions and suggestions are provided by the group
• You summarize and action item the discussion
Let your fellow entrepreneurs and colleagues know about this information session!
When & Where
Innovate Calgary is where startups, entrepreneurs, researchers, investors, industry and partners take innovation and ideas to business. It takes an ecosystem to drive the commercialization success of an innovation or discovery, and we are here to give you the help you need to take your startup, discovery or investment to the next stage of growth or market entry. How? It's simple, Just Ask.