San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
INNER GODDESS RETREAT
October 28, 29, & 30th, 2016
Field, British Columbia
Energize your Spirit! Refresh your Soul!
It’s not a spa weekend, nor is it boot camp! It’s something different.
Invest in yourself.
Three days just for you, filled with Self-Love, Yoga, Nourishing Foods, Inspiration and Empowerment.
Are you in need of an Energizing and Uplifting weekend?
Are you looking for a “Girls Getaway" or some “Me-Time”?
Do you want to Realign with your Inner Goddess
Would you like to create space to “Just Be”?
If you answered yes to any of these questions,
Join me for an Inspired Weekend
of Yoga, Transformation, and Connection.
Definition of Inspirit :
**to instill courage or life into/ to fill with vigour; inspire/to infuse spirit or life into; enliven
Inspirit! What to expect:
- Our weekend will be based on the Chakra System, the 7 Energy Centers of the body, used to keep the flow of Prana(Lifeforce) balanced and moving freely.
- 3 yoga classes (all levels of experience welcome; beginners to experienced yogis) Yin, Flow, and Chakra Yoga.
- Outdoor exploration – bring clothing appropriate for the climate and light/moderate activity.
- Nutrition – mindfulness, enthusiasm, feeling great through healthy meals and informative conversations (Friday Appetizers, Saturday/Smoothies, Lunch & Celebration Dinner (including Wine), Sunday Brunch…all provided)
- Fun, connections, celebration, and who knows…
Ready to register?
Not sure? Need more info?
- Curious about yoga? New to yoga? Love yoga and can’t get enough? Trying to find a way to practice yoga at a deeper level? We will explore a variety of practices, including physical asanas (movements), meditation, mantras, and breath work.
- Have you heard of the Chakra System? Literally translated from Sanskrit, chakra means "wheel, cycle, or circle" and each chakra spins at a different frequency, promoting health and healing throughout a practitioners whole system. We will explore how these centers each hold specific tasks energetically devoted to aligning the body, mind and spirit, while allowing practitioners to journey thru each chakra individually, listening to the wisdom all seven energy centers have to offer.
- When was the last time you huddled around a campfire, or explored the outdoors?Has it been too long since you last did this? We will reconnect with nature and explore the beautiful area around Field.
- Curious about what type of food you will find at a retreat? (Ours include popcorn, chocolate, wine…) Enjoy simply delicious healthy foods and conversations! We have planned a weekend sure to fill you up!
- Explore what it means to Energize and Refresh! We’ll understand the important values of play, mindfulness, creativity and nourishment of the body and soul.
**I am excited to announce an addition to the Retreat!
Emma Pavich, Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, & Intern ...
Roots of Truth Healing
"Discover Your Dosha"
Ayurvedic medicine can assist with coming into balance using simple lifestyle routines and choices for your dosha (body type).
Now are you ready to register? What is your intuition saying?
- Shared accommodations (cozy rooms, mountain views)
- All meals and snacks (healthy & nutritious)
- Saturday evening Celebration Dinner with Wine
- 3 Yoga classes (suitable for all levels, including beginners)
- Meditation guidance (learn how to still your mind)
- Hiking and nature walks (breathtaking beauty)
The Investment in Yourself...$499.00
10 Spaces Available
$150.00 Reserves your Space
(Payment plan? Contact me and we can make it work.)
Retreat will be held at the beautiful Fireweed Hostel.
A beautiful boutique style lodge with mountain views from every window.
We will have the entire place to ourselves.
Check in is on Friday night at 5:30 pm
Closing ceremony on Sunday at 1:00pm
I am very excited to share the weekend with you!
My soul recognizes your soul, I honour the light, love, beauty, truth and kindness within you because it is also within me, in sharing these things there is no distance and no difference between us, we are the same, we are one.
In Love and Light
Participants are responsible for their own travel.
Car pooling can be arranged as well.
Registrations are non-transferable to a future retreat date.
Retreat includes 2 nights shared accommodations, all meals, snacks, and beverages, yoga, meditation and all creative and inspiring experiences.
We will do our best to accommodate food allergies and dietary requirements.
Feel free to contact Karen with any questions of concerns:
*The Fine Print:
Deposit is non-refundable.
Full balance due by October 7, 2016
(Details will be emailed to you once deposit is received)
Save This Event
When & Where
Karen-Lynn Snodgrass, Inspirit Yoga
(200 Hour Real Evolution Yoga Teacher, 50 Hour Yin Yoga and Chakra Teacher, 30 Hour Inspired Youth Yoga Teacher and Life Coach, Inspired Youth School Project Facilitator, IBBFA Barre Certification, Intuitive Chakra Therapist, Candace Mckim, Higher Priestess Practitioner Level 1 & 2 - Goddess Healing Matrix System TM, Reiki Practitioner 1st and 2nd Degree, The Yoga Code TM Life Coaching Program Participant)
My Journey with Yoga began in 2009 while attending a weekend for women in the Kananaskis. At the time I did not know it, but my life was about to change. That first Yoga class put me on the path of change and brought me to where I am today. Yoga turned my life in a new direction and helped me find my passion. Without hesitation I committed to a regular personal practice and was soon guided to take an intensive yoga teacher training. Within that training I learned so much more that just how to teach a class. I lead with my heart, and love guiding my students through yoga practices that INSPIRE!
"When you discover something you are passionate about, sharing it with others just comes naturally. Simply put, that is how I feel about Yoga."