Actions and Detail Panel
Intro To Indian Cooking class - Indian Classics Perfected!
Sat, 15 October 2016, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Intro to Indian Cooking: Indian Classics Perfected! (Cooking Class)
Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm (TORONTO)
Cooking an authentic Indian meal can be simple, healthy and absolutely delicious, however it's imperative to understand key techniques to achieve ‘A+’ results. Warm up for the fall season and spend time learning the secrets in creating stunning and mouth-watering classic Indian dishes. The menu includes:
* a warming and comforting Masoor Dal ~ Curried Red Lentils
* a delicious Classic Chicken Curry
* Mixed Vegetable Curry
* Mattar Basmati Rice Pullao, perfect cumin scented basmati rice with peas
* Homestyle Flaky Paranthas (flatbread)
* and to finish a steamy cup of perfumed Authentic Masala Chai
Suitable for both beginners and advanced cooks, this class with help fine tune your Indian culinary skills and help get your Indian cooking skills perfected!
Back by popular demand! Sign up early to ensure you reserve your spot. Vegetarians welcome. Please contact us for a vegetarian substitute.
Visit our website here.
View Intro To Indian Cooking: Indian Classics Perfected! cooking class online and register here to reserve your seat. Limited spaces remaining!