Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Essential Oils
Sun, 4 December 2016, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM PST
Come along to this workshop jam-packed with ready to implement information on how to use essential oils for your health, home and happiness! Come along to a nose-opening afternoon learning how certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils can be used to:
* Boost your immunity
* Support respiratory function
* Protect against seasonal threats
* Promote calm, relaxation and restful sleep
* Soothe sore muscles and joints
* Reduce head tension
* Replace expensive store bought toxic cleaning products
* Make delicious treats and healthy recipes
* Support emotional health
- BRING A FRIEND and receive a free gift!
This FREE content-rich workshop will leave you feeling empowered to take control of your health. You will be given access to resources to continue your own education and tools to take a proactive approach to your own health and well being. This is an educational workshop designed as an introduction to certifield pure therapeutic grade essential oils. There is an opportunity to purchase oils for those who wish to do so, however there is no obligation or expectation and all are welcome to come and learn. Bring a notepad!
Come and experience for yourself the most pure essential oils made in the world, all whilst learning:
- What are essential oils?
- How do they help?
- How should they be applied safely?
- The difference between single oils and blends and when you should use each
- Safety and essential oils including safe dilution rates including for children, babies and pregnant mamas
- How to know which oils should be used for what!