Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Touch for Health - October 2016
Tue, 18 October 2016, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Be amazed, empowered and energized! Take control of your health and wellbeing using simple, effective tools!
- Learn how to get focused
- Lean how to have better comprehension when reading
- Learn how to change and manage your posture to feel better
- Learn 2 simple yet effect ways to ease pain and tension in your body.
- Learn what a muscle test is and how to use it
- See the difference a body balance can make!
This event is open to everyone! If you are an RMT looking for Continuing Education Credits, this class will give you 3 hours! If you are a student looking for a new career, this could be for you.
Have fun and be empowered! Bring a friend and learn a new life skill!
Water, tea and a snack provided. Wear comfortable clothes!
See you at the workshop!! Doors open at 5:45 pm
Instructor: Heather Phillips, Honours Bachelor Physical and Health Education Degree. She Completed aThesis about Touch for Health.