ISACA Regina's inaugural Cyber – Risk Conference to be held on October 24th & 25th 2016. This event promises to bring our local chapter members educational opportunities in the topics of:
- Business Continuity
- Ethical Hacking
- Digital Forensics
- Security Program Development
- IT Governance
- Cloud Security
Included in the agenda are two hands on sessions related to Business Continuity and Ethical Hacking along with a presentation from Public Safety Canada on the Global Threat Landscape seen through the eyes of our intelligence communities.
This event will offer the Regina ISACA community with local, economical educational events including the ability to gain up to 14 CPE credits.
Flexible options allow members and non-members to attend either the one day Risk Management or the one day Cyber Security focused conference day. But to best maximize the educational opportunity we encourage all participants to get the best value for dollar and sign up to attend both days of the two day conference.
Risk Management October 24th:
- IT Governance – Presented by KPMG
- Cloud Security / Managed Services – Presented by Deloitte
- Risk In Data Analytics –
- Hands on Afternoon Session on Business Continuity Planning – Presented by Donna Curran & Twyla Pateman
Cyber Security October 25th:
- Incident Management and Digital Forensics – Presented Rick Lee, Sasktel Forensics Team
- Security Frameworks and Program Development – Presented by rSolutions
- National/International Threat Landscape – Presented by James Gulak, Public Safety Canada
- Red vs Blue Phishing Adventure Afternoon Hacking Session – Presented by Cliff Janzen and Perry Trepoff