The Ivey Think Big Sustainability Forum is a student-organized event that will feature business leaders from a multitude of different industries and backgrounds. Join us for panel discussions with sustainability experts working in finance, construction, chemicals, and even entrepreneurship. There will also be a networking reception following the event. Panelists include:
- Marcelo Lu, President at BASF Canada
- Mojdeh Poul, President and General Manager at 3M Canada
- Andrew Bowerbank, Global Director, Sustainable Building Services at EllisDon
- Adil Qawi, Head of Global Strategy at Greenlid Envirosciences
- Debbie Baxter, National Leader Work+ Place and Vice President Corporate Real Estate at Deloitte Canada
- Dustyn Lanz, Director of Communication and Member Affairs at the Responsible Investment Association
Think Big aims to bring together today's leading visionaries in order to inspire tomorrow's decision makers, and create a discussion framework around practical and innovative solutions for sustainable and collaborative business practices.
Find out more at iveythinkbig.com.