San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
#eSAX (The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience) is an entrepreneur networking community and tradeshow for small business to create connections, gain knowledge and promote collaboration among regional Chambers of Commerce.
Make great connections and build your small business!
- The Honorable JIM WATSON (MAYOR OF OTTAWA)
- Dr. Bruce Firestone (Entrepreneur, Founder; Ottawa Senators)
- Bob Urichuck (Speaker, Trainer, Sales Guru)
Get your 50-50 tickets @ the event !
Special Performance by Sax Appeal!
Please note that if you are purchasing tickets for other people, please include YOUR name in the TICKET BUYER SECTION, and include THEIR names and business information under Ticket 1, Ticket 2 etc.
Never Been to #eSAX? Check out this short video!
The next eSAX event isn't until April 5, 2017 so join us!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
– Your eSAX ticket printout entitles you to take OC Transpo for FREE to, and from the event !
– The area itself has plenty of on-street meter parking, as well as paid underground parking.
– Note that parking is also available throughout the Glebe neighborhood (but make sure to pay attention to all City of Ottawa By-Law parking signs)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– Feel free to contact Jarrod Goldsmith with any questions or concerns. Tel: 613-834-6641
Save This Event
When & Where
“As a new entrepreneur, you must appreciate that the main purpose of networking is to build meaningful relationships.” – Jarrod Goldsmith
With that in mind, Jarrod created eSAX, a series of entrepreneur networking events. Jarrod is an extremely enthusiastic and dedicated communications professional who knows what it takes to make your occasion absolutely shine.
Jarrod is also the founder of Sax Appeal, Canada’s Premier Saxophone Ensemble. Sax Appeal is Jarrod’s dream job. He has been playing saxophone for close to thirty years but never considered pursuing music as a career – since everyone since High School told him to find a ‘real’ job.
In September 2011 Jarrod was accepted into the Ontario Self Employment Benefit Program (OSEB) and finally got his chance to make his entrepreneurial aspirations come true. Sax Appeal has been a great success for Jarrod but not everyone needs a Saxophone Ensemble so he found he was doing a lot of networking. He found great connections at all of the Ottawa Area Chambers of Commerce but found that most entrepreneurs did not realize what a great resource they were. Thus eSAX was created to bridge the gap between Ottawa’s Chambers as well as to show entrepreneurs what networking is about!