Join me (and demos in my downline)
for a Christmas get together
We'll stamp, we'll mingle, we'll eat and we'll play the
Secret Santa present exchange and some other silly reindeer games.
We'll be stamping 2 projects that will perfect
for your classes in January.
I've reserved a lovely, cozy, family room at Roxane's church
(thanks Roxane!) with some big chairs to sit in
and some table space for our crafts and food.
Please RSVP by signing in for a ticket (no cost).
- You must be a demonstrator (any level) in Jenn Tinline's downline to come. I welcome everyone and look forward to meeting our newest demonstrators (if you got this invite, you are in my downlines).
- Please bring one potluck item to share. It could be anything....I'm making it truly potluck and I'm ok if we end up with 25 desserts! LOL! I'll supply the paper plates and cutlery and some beverages (sorry no bar at this venue). Please bring a serving utensil, if necessary, for your item and an extension cord if you need to plug something in. Please label all dishes.
- Please bring your adhesive.
- Optionl Gift Exchange: The gift should be valued around $15 and can be anything (Please no retired Stampin' Up product - although of course crafting items, esp. homemade are always the favourite).
- I will cover the costs of the room rental, so no fees other than your pot luck item. Please also bring along a canned/boxed food item donation that we can give to church's food collection.
I'll be cutting projects based on the online numbers only. RSVP by Dec. 8th.
When: Thursday. Dec. 15, 2015
Location: Family Room at St. Christoper's Church, 662 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON, L7R 3M8 (On Guelph Line between Prospect and New Street..across from McDonalds).
Time: 5:30 pm to however long you can stay! (our reservation ends at 10 p.m.)
Save This Event
When & Where