Job Search Boot Camp for all job seekers October 19 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM (MDT)
Job Search Boot Camp
Identify the Skills Employers Need in order to Succeed in the Labour Market
This is not a job fair
Red and White Club, University of Calgary
When: Wednesday October 19, 2016
* The event is the same as October 18th so please register only for one day.
**You must have an effective workplace level of English to attend and gain the most from this event.
Time: Check in 8:30 – 8:50 Program 9:00 – 3:30
Free with lunch included! Please bring your resume
How fit are you? Do you need to tone and strengthen your job finding skills?
- Job interview tips to boost your cardio and get across the finish line
- Push up your resume to the top of the pile
- Jump into social media as a networking exercise
- Work with a job search personal trainer during the day
- Q&A sprints with HR Professionals
- Find out where to find follow up support