#eSAX (The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience) is an entrepreneur networking community and tradeshow for small business to create connections, gain knowledge and promote regional economic collaboration regional Chambers of Commerce. Never been to #eSAX? Check out this short video!
Are you a small business owner looking for resources to grow?
Pitch your business for a chance to win great prize packages @ eSAX Pitchfest!
Wednesday, July 5, 2017 (5 – 10 pm)
Lansdowne Park – Horticulture Building. 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario. K1S 3W7
Special Performance by Sax Appeal!
What is a Pitchfest? A pitchfest is where entrepreneurs provide a brief live presentation in front of a panel to potentially win resources that will aid their business. It's similar to Dragon's Den, however, the 'panel' will be your entrepreneur peers in attendance @eSAX.
- Have been in business less than 5 (five) years;
- Have generated less than $500,000 in revenue since inception;
- Be headquartered within 100 km of the National Capital Region.
* Note that eSAX reserves the right to short-list applications. Please be aware that it's possible not all companies will proceed to pitch. In the event that a company is not selected, refunds will not be provided.
Will be awarded to the top 3 (three) applicants as judged by popular vote @eSAX.
The following is a list of some prizes, but note that additional ones will be added on an on-going basis:
- Ridout & Maybee LLP One (1) U.S. provisional patent application ($6000)
- STELLACON Solutions Coaching Session ($1800)
- Ottawa Business Journal Advertising ($1500)
- Accent Group Branding Products ($1000)
- TiECon Ottawa Conference x 2 tickets ($500)
- West Ottawa Board of Trade Annual Membership Discount ($300)
- Ottawa Chamber of Commerce Networking Breakfast x 4 ($200)
- West Ottawa Board of Trade One Hour Mentoring Session with Sueling Ching
PURCHASING TICKETS FOR OTHER PEOPLE?
Please include YOUR name in the TICKET BUYER SECTION, and THEIR names and business information under Ticket 1, Ticket 2 etc.
Never Been to #eSAX? Check out this short video!
Connect with #eSAX:
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
– Your eSAX ticket printout entitles you to take OC Transpo for FREE to, and from the event !
– The area itself has plenty of on-street meter parking, as well as paid underground parking.
– Note that parking is also available throughout the Glebe neighborhood (but make sure to pay attention to all City of Ottawa By-Law parking signs)
What should I wear?
- Business casual. eSAX is a professional entrepreneur networking event, but with a more social aspect. (In fact, the letter 'S' in eSAX stands for the word 'social'! You may wish to consider branding yourself for maximum exposure.
- Will not be available. However, if an individual purchased a ticket but cannot attend, the ticket IS transferable. Please contact the organizer prior to the online registration deadline. After on-line registration has closed, transferring tickets will NO LONGER be applicable.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
– Feel free to contact Jarrod Goldsmith with any questions or concerns. Tel: 613-834-6641
Save This Event
When & Where
“As a new entrepreneur, you must appreciate that the main purpose of networking is to build meaningful relationships.” – Jarrod Goldsmith
With that in mind, Jarrod created eSAX, a series of entrepreneur networking events. Jarrod is an extremely enthusiastic and dedicated communications professional who knows what it takes to make your occasion absolutely shine.
Jarrod is also the founder of Sax Appeal, Canada’s Premier Saxophone Ensemble. Sax Appeal is Jarrod’s dream job. He has been playing saxophone for close to thirty years but never considered pursuing music as a career – since everyone since High School told him to find a ‘real’ job.
In September 2011 Jarrod was accepted into the Ontario Self Employment Benefit Program (OSEB) and finally got his chance to make his entrepreneurial aspirations come true. Sax Appeal has been a great success for Jarrod but not everyone needs a Saxophone Ensemble so he found he was doing a lot of networking. He found great connections at all of the Ottawa Area Chambers of Commerce but found that most entrepreneurs did not realize what a great resource they were. Thus eSAX was created to bridge the gap between Ottawa’s Chambers as well as to show entrepreneurs what networking is about!