Actions and Detail Panel
Jump into LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®: One Day Pre-Training
Mon, 8 May 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
This one day training has been developed specifically for those attending the advanced training in Conflict Analysis and Management. However, if you are curious about the process of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® and want to sample the training and join us, please sign up here.
This program has been designed to not only give you a taste of the tool but to provide you with some new methods and materials to add to your tool kit. It’s not just something fun, it actually works well with adults of all ages, within all demographics, and across all cultures. It’s a powerful tool ready for you to implement. If you are searching for a new approach to help your clients express themselves in a creative, kinesthetic, auditory, and visual way, this training will fit the bill.
You will leave this workshop with:
1. Your own set of special LEGO® bricks to run your first mini session with 6 people
2. Handouts and printed materials
3. A basic understanding of the methodology designed by the LEGO® Systems Group in Denmark along with the under pinning of the methodology and the fame works and theory behind it all
4. Ready to go activities that you can use anywhere within your existing approach
5. A document showing your participation hours for your CEC or to be used toward full certificate training with Strategic Play Group Ltd.
You will be trained by a LSP Master Trainer!