Just got a grant? Join an OTF orientation webinar - Login details will be sent the day before the webinar of your choice.
Wednesday, 12 October 2016 at 1:00 PM - Wednesday, 9 November 2016 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Congratulations on receiving an Ontario Trillium Foundation grant!
As a condition of your grant, we ask you to join an orientation webinar that will help you understand what you can expect from OTF during the life of your grant.
This webinar will help you understand:
- The Grant Contract and its terms and conditions
- What is expected of OTF grantees
- How to report on your grant
- How to recognize OTF support
Who should attend?
- The person(s) responsible for managing the OTF grant.
- For collaborative grants, only the lead organization is required to attend
Space is limited
- Please be considerate of fellow grantees; reserve only 1 ticket per organization. We recommend you book a boardroom if several on your team wish to participate.
Participation is mandatory
Your attendance of one of these webinars is mandatory, and must happen before OTF can activate your grant and issue the first payment.
You will receive the login details the day before the webinar.
Can’t attend any of these webinars or have questions? Contact our Support Centre 1 800 263 2887 or email@example.com