Sign up for FREE rowing lessons! Group sessions will run for 1.5 hours each and will aim to begin right on time. Please make sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early so that you can be ready to begin your session at the time of your lesson.
What to Bring:
- Clothing for any weather condition (we are on the water - be prepared!)
- Water bottle to stay hydrated
- Hat & Sunscreen
- A fun attitude!
What to Expect:
During your 1.5 hour session, you will receive an introduction to the sport, assistance getting into the boats, and on-water coaching from certified coaches and club volunteers.
We are using two doubles and two single rowing shells. Expect to get a little splashed, but not wet while using these boats. Recommended for anyone aged 12+
We are using three R.S. Quba's which are easy to use and comfortable boats for 2-3 children or 1-2 adults. Recommended for anyone ages 10+.
1. There will be no make-up sessions in case of bad weather. We encourage you to come down to the club and meet the members regardless of any weather condition.
2. As first time rowers/sailors, adults and guardians will be required to stay row/sail with their children. We cannot guarantee volunteers will be available to be in the boats with participants.
3. While we will try to accommodate participant wishes, the instructors reserve the right to make decisions about boat partners based on skill level and participant size, etc.
We look forward to introducing you to the sports!