Actions and Detail Panel
Keeping it All Together: Managing Separation and Divorce
Mon, 24 October 2016, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
Considering a separation and/or divorce but don't know what to expect or how to start? This informative workshop will help you remove the mysteries and unknowns of the process so you can plan more effectively.
This workshop is designed to:
1. Remove the mystery and uknowns that can keep you stuck
2. Provide an overview of the process to help you plan more effectively
3. Transition from emotional to pragmatic and outcome focused
This workshop will address the 3 most common concerns:
1. Will my children be okay and help can help them?
2. How do I achive financial security during and afte the process?
3. How do I orgnanize a family strucuture that has changed?
Paul Sweatman, Divorce Mediator
Cate Tohill, Advisor
Guest Speaker: Child Therapist