San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Increase your website position in organic Google, Bing and Yahoo search. Register for this Kelowna SEO Workshop and receive Search Engine Optimization coaching for your business. Bring your laptop or join us online by adding Clayton Kessler to your Skype contacts and send a message about the SEO Workshop when you add username clayton.kessler to your Skype contacts. (Dates and registration information below) Receive actionable tasks to complete or just listen and learn with all the action packed SEO fun. Get answers applicable to your own internet marketing inquiries like:
- How does one get to the first page of Google?
- Why did my website drop in organic rankings?
- What is most important for local SEO?
- What if my business is home based?
- What can I do right now to begin climbing to the first page of Google?
- Do I need to hire someone to help with SEO or can I do this myself?
- What is black hat and white hat SEO?
- How do I know if my website is penalized?
- What is all the secrecy about?
Your SEO expert is Clayton Kessler, a Kelowna SEO specialist.
When & Where
First Page Solutions
First Page Solutions is a growth oriented SEO (Search Engine Optimization) company in Kelowna, BC. Our focus is to help local business in web accessibility and SEO but our aspirations are national and we are interested in expanding our office locations and developing our internet marketing system nationally. We increase our customers corporate sales by optimizing websites for the First Page of Google, Bing and Yahoo where they acquire prospects. First Page Solutions practices Holistic SEO which is important for the long term success of your website search engine rankings. Holistic SEO is the practice of relating what your office staff does in the community with online social media and your website. Holistic SEO also includes creating a website that can help your office efficiency with online forms, information for clients and blogging. Being on the first page is not easy but once you get there, it is hard for competitors to knock you down.