The most efficient tool you can purchase, kettlebells will offer:
• Strength training and conditioning combined
• Time saving, more intense workout sessions
• Butt lifting and core tightening
• Cost savings (no more gym memberships!)
• Fun, diverse, challenging workout sessions
No Experience Necessary, this is for beginners. Perfect for those wanting to learn how to safely use kettlebells so you can train at home.
The purpose of this session is to teach you the basic kettlebell skills so you walk away with the confidence to refine them on your own.
You will learn:
• How to effectively warm up to prepare for the workout
• Fundamental kettlebell movements: swing, squat, row, clean, press and (time-permitting) the Turkish get up
• Bodyweight exercises to combine with kettlebell workouts
• What weights are best for you to begin your kettlebell journey
• How to structure you at-home workouts to get the most bang for your buck
• Limited to 10 participants (first-come, first-served)
• $75 (receive a free t-shirt if you register before April 15th) and a chance to win some sweet prizes
• Bring a friend and receive ½ OFF of your admission
• Final deadline to register April 28 but space is limited so reserve your spot ASAP!