Actions and Detail Panel
Key Communicators Luncheon
Fri, 12 May 2017, 11:30 AM – 1:45 PM MDT
Back by popular demand! This unique event is your chance to have lunch and chat with one of Edmonton's most influential women:
- Jane Alexander, Bishop of Edmonton
- Justine Barber, Co-founder, Poppy Barley
- The Hon. Kim Campbell, former Prime Minister of Canada
- Rosvita Dransfeld, Head, ID: Productions (filmmaker)
- Jackie Foord, CEO, YWCA Edmonton
- Cynthia Hansen, Executive Vice President, Utilities and Power Operations, Enbridge
- Marcela Mandeville, CEO, Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- Audrey Poitras, President, Metis Nation of Alberta
- Shelley Vermillion, CEO, Naoka Inc. (Aboriginal business leader)
- Dr. Sandra Woitas, social welfare & children's advocate
- Dr. Verna Yiu, CEO, Alberta Health Services
This event always sells out, and the sooner you register the greater your chance of getting to sit with the woman you most want to meet.
After you register, you'll get a link to rank your top 3 choices for which featured guest you'd like to sit with at lunch.
Brought to you by Equal Women, with support from Deloitte, Lexus, the YWCA of Edmonton, the Canadian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility, Avenue Magazine and AWILL.