You will be trained and activated (kick-started) to step out in faith: healing the sick, preaching the Gospel, baptizing in water and in the Holy Spirit, and making disciples. You will receive solid Bible teaching, and we will also go out on the streets in small groups to help ‘kickstart’ you.
In the Book of Acts, we read that God was using ordinary people to do extraordinary things. The church was growing fast and believers were being filled with the Holy Spirit, and the disciples preached, healed, delivered, and baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit.
The apostle Paul emphasizes the importance of acting in (supernatural) power:
‘My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.’ (1 Cor. 2:4-5, NIV)
This was the ‘normal Christian life’ for a disciple of Jesus Christ. Is this kind of life still for today? Are we as disciples of Jesus still called to do these same ‘Acts’?
Yes! We believe this is still for today and for every believer who wants to be a disciple of the Lord Jesus.
The local Pioneer School trained team suported by Reino and Ilze Esterhuyse and Peter and Christy Bullock trained at The Last Reformation, Aalborg, Denmark will run the seminar.
Torben Sondergaard will not attend this event.
Our seminar is a 3-day hands-on teaching on discipleship. The teachings will be very practical and will include going out on the streets, healing the sick, and preaching the gospel. Our program is planned to be generally as follows:
12:30pm Doors Open
1:00pm - 9:00pm Meeting
9:30am Doors Open
10:00am - 5:00pm Meeting
9:30am Doors Open
10:00am - 1:00pm Meeting
- Meals are not included in the event, plan to bring your own food or to buy some in nearby restaurants.
- A listing of hotels is available upon email request.
- The event is free, but we will take up a gift in the evenings to help the team to cover the costs.
- This venue has limited seating so to ensure a full house please email me at email@example.com if you have signed up but will not be attending.
- Bring and extra set of clothes if you want to be baptized or would like to baptize.