by North Shore Parents of Multiples (NSPOM)
Be a part of the global eco-share movement - a great chance to pick up some gently used toys, clothing and gear for the babies and children in your life and... Come out and check out the Craft Market - Hand-Crafted Items - Support a Local Crafter!
New this year:
- Crafters and Artists will be featured at our event in our Craft Market. Get a head start on your holiday shopping or just indulge in their talents, creations and inspirations.
- Kids' Market will have a gathering of Eco-Swap Vendors PLUS Marketplace with Products that ALL Parents will LOVE!
- Food Trucks for hungry shoppers will also be there!
We see long line-ups for people to get access to gently used toys, clothing and gear for babies and children at really decent prices. Plus come and support Local Hand-Made Products with a Kids Focus. Stay tuned for a list of local crafters.
This is our primary source of funds for our not-for-profit group. The money generated goes towards funding support activities for our club members & families as well as, NSPOM in need support programs, and our annual generous donation to a local organization that offers assistance to families of multiples. Fundraising Goals this year are to support the Lions Gate Hospital's NICU and pediatric units, and North Shore families of multiples in need programs. We appreciate your generous support of our event and donations.
FALL 2016 Kids' Eco-Swap & Craft Market
October 15th 9:30am-1:00pm
Holy Trinity Elementary.
Here's how you can get your tickets to the Kids' Eco-Swap & Craft Market:
- Online Early Bird pricing until September 23, 2016 - $2 (plus processing fee $.49)
- Online Sept 23rd-Oct 15 - $3 (plus processing fee $.55)
- Online Get free admission with your minimum online donation of $3 (plus processing fee) - help us meet our donation goals for Lions Gate NICU!
- Online Donate a Ticket - Purchase a ticket that will be donated to deserving parent through North Shore Family Outreach programs.
- At the door - $4 (cash only)
- As always, children admission is free!
Table Rentals - Limited Tables available and they sell out fast so reserve quickly! (August 18th to September 30th)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for link to reserve/book table.
Thank you to our Sponsor Support:
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is lots of free parking in the lots as well as street surrounding the school.
Easy transit: East 27th & Lonsdale - Take NB buses up Lonsdale Ave. Stop - NB Lonsdale Ave FS E 27 St - ID: 54202
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to reach out with any questions: email@example.com
Are there ATMs On-Site?
There are no ATMs On-Site. The closest ATM would be at the shopping plaza with 7-Eleven up the street (Lonsdale/29th). Some vendors may use Square or similar mobile device payment systems but always best to come prepared with cash.