As Canadians, we know winter wear is a necessity. But for low-income families or new Canadians, buying all that gear can be tough to afford and the budget can get particularly stretched especially when children are involved.
Luckily, the Boys and Girls Club of London is hosting the Koats for Kids drive once again!
Last year over 1700 children and youth received coats through our drive but even with this amount, we had to turn families away because we ran out of coats. This year, we hope to increase the number of coats collected, because we want all the families that come, to leave with everything they need to get them safely through the winter.
For the entire month of OCTOBER; help us make a family in need warm and cozy this winter, by donating lightly used winter gear including; coats, gloves, hats, boots etc.
We will even accept new!
For more information please contact us at (519) 434-9114 ext.241 or email@example.com
Drop Off Locations:
- All4one Dance Studio - 4562 Colonel Talbot Rd. 2nd Floor
- Arthur Stringer Public School - 43 Shaftesbury Ave
- Bell Services - 100 Dundas St, Main Floor
- Boys & Girls Club - 184 Horton St, front lobby
- ChildReach - 265 Maitland St
- CUPE 7575 - 426 Third St
- Foley Orthodontics - 211 - 101 Cherryhill Blvd
- Highbury North Pet Hospital - 1570 Highbury Ave N
- Huron Flooring - 782 York St
- Old Oak Properties - 575 Proudfoot Lane, Suite 101
- Old Oak Properties - 142 Fullarton St – in the hallway in front of Tree Tops Gift Shop
- Orr Cleaners - 1292 Commissioners Rd W
- Orr Cleaners - 88 Front St E, Strathroy
- Riverside Public School - 550 Pinetree Dr.
- Santé Dental - 1550 Highbury North (just N of Kilally)
- Trojan Technologies - 3020 Gore Rd
- Thorndale Dental - 100 Thorndale Rd, Thorndale, ON