Looking for a fun run for the entire family?
With an enormously successful event last year that brought out over 500 participants, the second annual KootenayFun5 on May 13th, 2017 in Cranbrook is an event not to be missed!Featuring a scenic 5K flat, fast course, this is the perfect race for novice and experienced runners, joggers and walkers alike. Safe and friendly for kids of all ages allowing everyone in the family to join in on the fun.
After completing the race, all participants are invited to stay for the post-race festivities with food, award ceremony and much more! All this makes the Kootenay Fun 5 a race that cannot be missed!
All participants, registered before April 22 receive a Kootenay Fun 5 t-shirt!
The top three male and female in each age category will win a medal and top overall male and female runners will receive MASSIVE prize pack!
For more info: http://www.kootenayfun5.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/kootenayfun5
What can I bring into the event?
You May Bring:
- friends and family of all ages and abilities!
- Children in strollers
- Your own water bottle to help us save paper cups!! Water stations will be set up at the start/finish area, and at the halfway point on the course route.
- Cash for the Spring Market, BBQ lunch, and your morning Starbucks coffee, which will all be available on site!
Please Do Not Bring:
- pets! With so many people at our event, we are asking that you leave the pets at home.
- Bikes! We welcome and encourage you to ride to the event, but please no wheels on the race course (including skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, etc).
- We do not recommend wearing ear buds during the event, as you may not be able to hear course marshals with important information.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email email@example.com or go to our Facebook page and leave a message there.
What's the refund policy?
Refunds or cancellations are not accepted. You are, however, able to transfer your spot. Please log-in to your Eventbrite account prior to race day to change the name and data under your registration. It is then your responsibility to collect any funds from the person to whom you are giving/selling your registration.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes! Please log-in to your Eventbrite account prior to race day to change any information under your registration. .
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes! Please just make sure you have adjusted all registration information to reflect the person who is taking your place. See your Eventbrite account.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No, it is not. We understand plans can change and you may have to cancel last minute. Go ahead and give or sell your registration to someone else, just please ensure that the new registration information is correct before race day. This is the information that will go on each participant's racing bib number, and by which their timing results will categorized.