The JMSB GDBA/GCBA Society cordially invites you to our First Annual Group Event - Apple Picking at Le Verger Labonté Orchard.
Apple-Picking is a great French-Canadian tradition! Enjoy nature with your colleagues and friends while picking some crisp, juicy, and delicious apples!
**TIME & LOCATION**
- Bus leaves from Rue Police, JMSB at exactly 1:00PM and then leaves from the Orchard at 5:00PM.
- The Orchard is located ~40 minutes away at 2291 Blvd. Perrot, l'Île-Perrot, QC
- JMSB Graduates (10 spots left!) : $5.00 (NO ADDITIONAL FEES - Student ID required on 15 Oct)
- Plus ones (5 spots left!): $10.00 ($1.20 SURCHARGE APPLIES)
- Bus transport from and to the venue
- A big bag of Apples to be picked from the "U-Pick" zone
- Tractor Tour Ride to the Orchard
- Farm Animal visits on site