Actions and Detail Panel
Ladies' night in support of Harmony House
Fri, 24 March 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Ottawa Foodie Girlz and Andaz Ottawa Byward Market presents a ladies' night fundraiser in support of Harmony House. Grab your best girl friends and join us for a cocktail-style event featuring great food, drink, services, and shopping! 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales, silent auction, and raffle will go directly to Harmony House.
Each ticket includes: Welcome cocktail, canapés, charcuterie, desserts, spa services, and chair massage.
Note: This is a cocktail style event and not a full dinner. Cash bar will also be available.
- A mini-marketplace featuring local shops. Confirmed shops include: Top Shelf Preserves, Just Because Jewellery, The Unrefined Olive, Pot & Pantry, Blackett & Co, Bluebarn Coffee, Goods Shop, Hummingbird Chocolate, Valamode and Beau's.
- Canapes, charcuterie and more by Chef Stephen La Salle of Feast + Revel.
- Dessert assortment donated by Top of the Hill Bakery, V's Cupcakes, Fruit Couture, Take Another Bite, Three Tarts, Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa, Valentina's Sweet Treats, Pete's Gluten Free, Holland's Cake and Shake, Mavericks Donuts, Quelque Chose Pâtisserie.
- Chair massages by Workplace Wellness.
- Manicures and hand massages by Ezcape Spa.
- Fashion show and popup shop by Rent Frock Repeat.
- Silent auction and raffle.
- Drop-off location for Harmony House's most needed items. Looking for items such as: cleaning products (bathroom cleaners, dish soap, and laundry detergent), sanitary pads, full-size shampoo, soap, gift cards, bus tickets etc. Visit their site for more information. http://www.harmonyhousews.com/donate-items/.
About Harmony House
Harmony House is a second-stage women’s shelter. We provide safe, affordable transitional housing for women and children who are survivors of violence. We are located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Harmony House is the only second-stage shelter in Ottawa.
Harmony House offers a range of programs and services to help the women and children who live at the shelter, and also to support our former residents. Learn more about Harmony House at: http://www.harmonyhousews.com/about-us/.