Actions and Detail Panel
Landscape Photography Workshop - Part I - Classroom Session
Sun, 22 January 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
If you love landscape photography and are yearning to improve your skills to make better photographs, then this workshop is for you. In this classroom session, professional landscape photographer, Colin Payne will help you learn how to hone your vision and improve your technique so you'll come home with even better photos every time!
Skill Level – Intermediate
Prerequisite - Fundamentals of Photography or equivalent experience (You must know how to use your camera's manual and/or semii-manual modes.)
What you’ll learn:
- Techniques for pre-visualizing your images
- Advanced rules for composition and how to break them
- How to plan your images to find the best light
- Important settings and tools for landscape photography
- And more!
What to bring:
- Your camera, tripod (required) and any filters you have
- Warm clothes and winter footwear (for brief practice sessions outside)
- A laptop computer or tablet (optional)