Spend a day re-energizing with other creative professionals and raising your game as a senior practitioner. Practice new approaches, share ideas and learn new tools to use as a facilitator and innovator. Step back from the day to day and take a look at how you’ve been working with your peers, colleagues and clients. What’s working and what needs to change?
In this program we will:
- deepen your understanding of the interpersonal skills required to lead a collaborative design process and guide diverse groups towards a desired outcome
- practice the foundations of good facilitation to support innovative design
- explore how to build on the natural strengths of UX professionals to lead more fruitful collaborations, generating more and better ideas
We’ll take practical visioning tools out for a test drive so you can facilitate more engaging conversations and ideas with your stakeholders, clients and peers. This creative learning takes place in an open, vibrant and engaging space that will leave you feeling energized, refreshed and ready to take on new challenges.
After this course you'll be able to:
- Use new design thinking processes that move stakeholders (and ideas) out of their comfort zones
- Draw on your facilitation skills to respond more effectively to your client + stakeholder needs
- Increase your ability to identify and respond to interpersonal dynamics in creative teams
- Lead more effective collaboration sessions by taking ownership of design conversations and outcomes
Delicious breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments are included.
Please note this a "devices off" workshop: please bring us your full focus and attention for the day -- it will be worth it!
To register, click on the green "tickets" button at the top of the page.
Workshop Cancellation Policy
We understand that schedules can change and despite a registrant’s best intentions they may not be able to attend a workshop. If a registrant is unable to attend the workshop an alternate delegate from the registrant’s company is welcome to attend in their place. If a substitute cannot be found, we will accept cancellations and issue refunds under the following conditions:
If we are notified of the cancellation on or before November 1, 2016, we will issue a full refund.
If we are notified of the cancellation between November 2 and November 8th (inclusive), we will issue a 50% refund.
No refunds will be issued after November 8th.
- If Blueprint Consulting Ltd. cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
- Registration fees will be fully refunded if the registrant cancels prior to November 1, 2016.
- No refunds will be provided if the registrant cancels after the cancellation deadline (November 8th) or is a “no-show” at the workshop.
- If the registrant cancels after November 1 but before November 8th, half of the registration fees will be refunded.