San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come join us for an evening of tapas and sangria in our beautiful kitchen!
Alisha lived in Spain from 2010-2011 and some of her fondest memories are of the delicious food and amazing people she was able to share it with. She wants to share this passion of hers with you by preparing some her favourite tapas. What are tapas? Tapas are typically small plates of food that allow you to try a large assortment of bites which are easy to share with friends and family.
1. Freshly made gluten-free baguette served with a goat cheese sundried tomato spinach dip
2.. Diabolitos- Bacon wrapped dates stuffed with smoked cheddar and spiced pecans
3. Roasted red peppers with sauteed kale
4. Tortilla de patata- Spanish omelette with smoked paprika aioli
5. Spanish meatballs in a tomato sherry sauce
6. Garlicky prawns in a white wine sauce
Orange almond cake topped with a chocolate ganache, coconut whipped cream and berries
*This meal will be accomponied by sangria.
*Entire menu is gluten-free, if you have any other dietary restrictions, please advise us and we will do our best to accommodate.