Have you ever wanted to make a LOCAL financial investment that has a solid $ rate of return AND reflects your interest in making Guelph a better place?
These mortgage backed bonds offer a 3% and 4% financial return plus social impact benefits that will amplify social innovation and community benefit projects long past the term of the bonds in Guelph.
10 Carden has been a leader in social innovation in Guelph since it was founded in 2009. To enable a physical expansion, 10 Carden is redeveloping the Acker's Furniture building - and community bonds are part of the financing structure. 10 Carden has raised $656,000 in Community Bond financing thus far for this project -- and is nearing the 1M goal.
Once complete, the 10C Expansion project will offer four floors and over 15,000+ square feet of fully accessible community event space and collaborative workspace for these partners and more to come in 2016/17:
- Chalmers Community Services Centre
- University of Guelph, Community Engaged Scholarship Institute and Student Life
- Guelph Arts Council
- Guelph Neighbourhood Support Coalition
- Local Immigration Partnership
- Taylor Newberry Consulting
- Wellington Water Watchers
- Transformative Arts, Guelph
- Main Power Corp.
- Community Justice Initiatives
- Guelph Dance
- Wildlife Preservation Canada
- and more including all of our existing members, volunteers and event-space partners...
Join us at this fun and informative session co-hosted with Innovation Guelph to learn more about this program and to discuss future applications in other projects in Guelph.
Please RSVP here on Eventbrite or email email@example.com
or phone 519-780-5030 if you are able to attend or if you'd like more information in advance.
Also join us on Walkthrough Wednesday
to tour the building in progress. Next tours are September 7, September 21 and October 5.