Actions and Detail Panel
Level 2 OHC Training (Meadow Lake June 14 & 15, 2017)
Wed, 14 Jun 2017, 8:30 AM – Thu, 15 Jun 2017, 4:30 PM CST
Level 2 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Training is a course for OHC Co-Chairpersons and occupational health and safety representatives (Reps), although all OHC members would benefit from attending. By the end of this two day course, participants will know how to:
- Plan and conduct an OHC workplace inspection
- Identify and assess deficiencies during OHC workplace inspections
- Identify and recommend corrective actions to address deficiencies found during OHC workplace inspections
- Fulfill their regulatory requirement to investigate workplace accidents and dangerous occurrences
- Collect and analyze evidence during an investigation
- Identify and assess; direct, indirect and root causes of workplace accidents and dangerous occurrences
- How to Identify and recommend corrective actions to prevent recurrence of workplace accidents and dangerous occurrences
Pre-requisite for attending this course is Level I Occupational Health Committee Training
A critical component of this course derives from attendance and active participation in class. Attendees and employers must commit to full attendance, as missing class time due to late arrivals or absences during the session may result in an attendee being asked to withdraw and re-register in a future session.
* NOTE: Lunch is not provided.
** The WCB collects your email address in order to confirm your registration and provide updates on this event
Level 2 Occupational Health Committee Training is also available online. To receive the equivalent of Level 2 Occupational Health Committee Classroom Training participants must successfully complete both the Workplace Inspection Online Training Course and the Workplace Incident Investigation Online Training Course.
Date and Time
Northwest School Division No 203
Board Room, Administration Office
525 5 Street West
Meadow Lake, SK S9X 1B4