Actions and Detail Panel
Mon, 27 March 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM ADT
Check out this amazing & dynamic series that comes from Daybreak Activity Centre and The Sackville Commons.
- Monday, January 30th- 6:30-8:30 Getting unstuck: An intro to ACT (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy)
- Wednesday, February 15th - 6:30-8:30 Famous People - Let's talk about perspectives on Mental Illness
PLEASE RSVP for Your Recover Journey workshops
- Monday, February 6th- 6:30-8:00 Your Recovery Journey- What is it & Quality of life RSVP
- Monday, February 13th- 6:30-8:0 Your Recovery Journey- Self-Management
- Monday, February 20th- 6:30-8:00Your Recovery Journey-- Medication as a tool for recovery
- Monday, February 27th 6:30-8:00 Your Recovery Journey-- Personal Action Planning
- Wednesday, March 1st 6:30-8:00 Productivity tools for life balance, from journals to apps. presented by Sally Ng
- Monday, March 6th- Womens Circle-- 6:30- 9:00 An intergenerational women's circle for people to share how changing roles & ideas of feminity effects mental health and the world.
- Monday, March 27th- 6:30-9:00 Masculinity & mental health-- a movie screening & men's circle to discuss masculinity experiences and how it effects mental health and the world.