Actions and Detail Panel
Lighting 101 - Training Workshop
Sat, 22 April 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Get a jump start on stage lighting and DMX control. This introductory workshop is for production technicians of all experience levels. This three hour session will include instruction, demonstrations, and the opportunity for participants to get hands on with production equipment.
Are you the person who wants to take their stage lighting to the next level?
Do you know there is more out there, but are uncertain where to start or what equipment to choose?
Do you know how to position your lighting to get maximum creative impact?
Are you maximizing the equipment and opportunities you currently have?
If you answered "Yes!" to any of these questions, this workshop is for you.
- Stage Layout and Positioning
- Dimmers & The Patch
- Power Considerations
- DMX Protocol: Patching, Addressing, Footprints, Troubleshooting
- Attributes of Light: Intensity, Beam, Colour
- Colour Theory & Applications for Lighting
- Programming: The Essentials