Actions and Detail Panel
Thu, 13 October 2016, 2:00 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
GHBC and GHFS are pleased to annouce our second annual LinkedIn Workshop!
There will be 2 parts to this event;
1. Photoshoot - There will be professional headshots taken on the 3rd Floor of Guelph-Humber
- Time - 2:00pm-3:00pm
- After the photos are taken, we will be sending them out to your emails so you are able to include it in your profile during the workshop later that night
2. Workshop - John-Kenneth Quibael, a Ryerson student attending his final year - majoring in Accounting and minoring in Law, will be providing his insight on what to add onto your resume, how to keep your profile updated, and how to properly network through the website
- Time - 5:30pm-6:30pm
- This will be taking place in GH322
- Yes, you can bring your laptop if you woud like
There is only a limited number amount of spots for this event so please make sure to RSVP right away or you could miss out on a great opportunity!
DRESS TO IMPRESS AND SEE YOU GUYS THERE!
NOTE: There are two tickets to sign up for - one for the workshop and one for the photoshoot. Sign up for the ones you wish to attend.