Live 2 Lead Sudbury - Leadership Event
John Maxwell, Simon Sinek, Liz Wiseman and Dan Cathy
Leadership is a skill that can be learned like any other ability. It affects every aspect of life, including family and work. Everyone has basic leadership skills but may not have specific skills needed to lead a particular group or organization. In the workplace, talent and hard work will only take you so far; developing your leadership skills will get you to the top.
Leadership skills help individuals and organizations
• develop motivated teams and foster greater co-operation
• implement strategies and guide change more effectively
• empower and delegate, and influence others
• achieve their vision through improved conflict resolution capabilities
• build trusting relationships with clients
LIVE2LEAD Sudbury is a half-day webcast, leader development experience designed to equip attendees (executives to new supervisors and entrepreneurs to teachers) with new perspectives, practical tools and key takeaways that will teach them how to become exceptional leaders. They’ll learn from world-class leadership experts and will be primed to implement a new action plan and start leading when they get back to the office (or the home).