Live Courageously - The Daring Way™
A 4 Week Workshop - Every Wednesday for 4 Consecutive Weeks
Session Dates: Oct 12, 19, 26th & Nov. 2.
What is The Daring Way™?
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was developed to help us learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives.
We will explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
If you love Brené Brown’s books, you are going to love this training!
Discover transformational insights that will inspire you to:
• Grow in passion and purpose
• Get realigned with your core values
• Bravely discover the things that hold you back from living courageously
• Identify new choices and practices that move you toward more authentic and wholehearted living
• Stop playing small
• Awaken courage within yourself.
The Daring Way™ workshop consists of:
• Short videos of Dr. Brené Brown
• Facilitation by Cheryl Molenaar, CPCC and Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
• Independent exercises and workbook
• Interactive learning and group discussion
Workbooks, one hot beverage or beer or wine per class
**Registration limited to 30 people**
$140 + GST
*Please note: This workshop sells out quickly.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
There will be a $75 cancellation fee per person up to 1 week prior to the start of the workshop. Class is only available in 4 consecutive weeks. No substitutions or refunds for missed classes.