Actions and Detail Panel
Living an Authentic Life (3-Day Retreat) by Pozentivity Inc. - SheEO Specia...
Wed, 9 Nov 2016, 1:00 PM – Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 4:30 PM EST
Professional Women Retreats, by Pozentivity Inc.
When was the last time you had the opportunity to escape and work on yourself?
Been awhile? Well Pozentivity Inc. designs premium retreat experiences specifically for you, a busy professional women.
This retreat was created to help you...
- Relax, quiet your mind and rediscover your Authentic Self
- Clarify your life’s purpose and achieve clarity of mind
- Identify your strengths and believe in yourself
- Reduce your stress and increase your energy levels
- Be healthier, happier, calmer and stronger
- Connect with other extraordinary women leaders
Pozentivity Inc. (www.Pozentivity.com) is focused on helping professional women thrive in all areas of their lives by embracing leadership from within. The peer-to-peer premium retreats focus on “Living a Positive Life”, which includes active learning experiences around (1) Self + Mindfulness, (2) Work + Life, and (3) Health + Wellness.
Women will come away from this unique experience with higher levels of professional focus, personal clarity, calmness and confidence.
“Find Your Centre Retreat” provides women with a safe place to explore where they are today in their lives, where they want to be, identify self-limiting thoughts that are keeping them from getting there and creating a plan for moving forward in all areas of their personal and professional lives.
- Pozentivity Retreat Welcome Package
- Pre-Retreat Self-Assessment
- Pozentivity Retreat Arrival Package
- Mindfulness, Wellness and Self-Discovery Program, delivered by experts
- Morning Mediation and Yoga Sessions
- 3-Day Access to Nordik Nature-Spa Facilities
- 1-Spa Treatment
- Guided Hike at Gatineau Park
- Nutritious meals and snacks throughout the 3-Day Retreat
- Follow-up Coaching Session
- 1-Complimentary Follow-up (1-Day) Master Mind Session
For more information please go to: www.Pozentivity.com
Hope you will join us!
Jennifer Ladouceur, MBA
President & Founder, Pozentivity Inc.