Join us for the 9th edition of the John Molson Women in Business Conference presented by the John Molson Women in Business Club in collaboration with the John Molson Alumni Chapter. This year, the conference will take a look back at the progress made by women in the business world. It will inspire our attendees to take action in order to continue moving forward.
The annual conference brings together over 200 attendees including students, alumni, faculty, business professionals and distinguished speakers.
Your conference ticket includes:
- All-day access to the conference
- Welcome morning coffee
- A delicious three-course lunch
- A drink and canapés at the networking cocktail
- One raffle ticket to win great prizes from our sponsors!
Conference format and speakers:
- Opening keynote with Cindy Fagen, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Labs Canada
- Interview with Yves Desjardins-Siciliano, President and CEO of VIA Rail by Debra Arbec, News Anchor at CBC Television
- Closing keynote with Caroline Codsi, President and Founder of La Gouvernance au Féminin (AKA Women and Boards)
- Choice of any two breakout sessions:
- Navigating a Career Transition with Shelly Elsliger, President and Founder, Linked-Express
- Building Your Personal Brand with Erin Willett, Founder and Brand Coach, The Tap In Team
- The Art of Networking with Ana Marinescu, President and Founder, Urbana Marketing
- How to Get on A Board with Hugues Lacroix, President, Aviseurs inc.
Ven Virah, Award Winning Professional Speaker and Certified World Class Speaking Coach, will be your emcee.
Dress Code: Business casual
Open to: Everyone!
Magalie Han, VP Conference, John Molson Women in Business Club