Audience: Adults with Children
- Why Teaching Kids About Money is Important
- The Goal and Challenges of Teaching Kids About Money
- Characteristics of a Good Financial Role Model
- Ten Healthy Habits of Financial Management
- How to set financial goals
Learning Objectives for Participants:
- To self-assess where you stand as a financial role model
- To learn the Ten Healthy Habits of Financial Management
- To obtain resources to help get your financial house in order
- To understand SMART goals & effective goal setting.
- Goal Setting worksheet — This tool helps set SMART goals which are specific, measurable, action- oriented, realistic, time-framed.
- Role Model Self-Assessment worksheet — This survey helps you determine what kind of financial role model you are.
- Values Validator worksheet — This worksheet helps you determine the things in life that are most important.
Please bring your own brown bag lunch. NABI will provide beverage.
For more information, call 780-460-1000 or email email@example.com
Bernard is an Associate Partner at Oikonomos Chartered Professional Accountants. He has extensive experience delivering professional training, including past positions with Ernst & Young LLP and other firms. He has authored internal training materials on accounting and assurance standards. Bernard also participates in the CPA Alberta CPD program, having facilitated various IFRS courses. Bernard is a busy husband and father of four children. He seeks to give back to the community by serving as a director for community organizations and as a volunteer with the CPA Canada Financial Literacy program.