Actions and Detail Panel
Luncheon and Information Sessions for Federal Government Employees
Thu, 16 March 2017, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
By progressing in your career in the Public Sector, you strengthen your ability to serve other Canadians. In addition to helping you achieve a greater position of influence in Government, improving your career literacy can help you achieve greater balance and wellness in your professional and personal life.
You may be asking yourself these questions:
- How do I use my Personal Learning Plan to best advance to the next level in my Federal Government career?
- How do I better control my own success?
- How do I advance my skills to ensure long-term success in the Federal Government?
- How do I better align my career with my values, talents and interests?=
Our individual Public Service programs, (Federal Government Supply Arrangement – SA) will help you achieve greater success in your Government career.
This Government networking, information session, and luncheon (provided by Kettleman's) will provide inspiration and practical insights. We will also explore:
- The Career Identity Program for the Public Service;
- The Talent Management Program for the Public Service; and
- Other program opportunities for you to advance in your Government career.
Presenter: Mr. Alan Kearns
Mr. Alan Kearns serves as the Head Coach and founder of CareerJoy™. Dubbed by media as "Canada’s Career Coach”, Mr. Kearns has more than 17 years of experience coaching professionals with major career decisions.
Voted one of the Top 40 entrepreneurs under the age of 40, Alan is a regular contributor to Canadian media on the latest trends in the Canadian workforce. Mr. Kearns is grateful to have had the opportunity to demonstrate an extensive and established record of successfully coaching a wide array of diverse professionals toward achieving their life and career goals. This includes CEOs, senior banking, software and communications executives, professional athletes, senior Federal Government officials, Provincial Government officials, legal practitioners and more.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Mark Glendenning at 1-877-256-2569 x 600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Absolutely. Walk-ins are also welcome.