Beside is a brand new magazine dedicated to fostering the flourishing community of outdoor enthusiasts across North America.
The magazine is 116 pages of original content filled with essays, tales of adventure, practical guides, interview portraits and sublime photography. The magazine is published twice a year and produced individually in English and in French.
In our first issue, we collaborated with:
• The wildlife protector Monsieur Pageau
• Fly-fishing tribe Hooké
• Activists Amy and Dave Freeman
• Essayists Robert Moor and Nicolas Langelier
• Adventurers and photographers Jeff Spackman and Alex Strohl,
• Journalists and photographers Michael Barrus and Lise Ulrich
• LA-based editor Vivianne Lapointe
• Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard
• Start-ups like Hipcamp, Colter Co. and Getaway
Our second official launch will take place in Toronto on October 22th at the shop Patagonia. Come pick up your copy of the magazine and grab a drink with our small passionate team and community of Beside friends and contributors!
All the wonderful people who contributed to our Kickstarter will receive an extra drink ticket.