San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Agile organizations need agile leadership. There’s plenty of guidance out there for developers, testers, and project managers about what to do and how to do it, but managers also need to understand how their roles are changing as their organization becomes increasing agile. Management 3.0 is a 2-day workshop designed to provide managers with new ideas and concrete practices for helping their organization.
In a Management 3.0 workshop, you’ll learn by doing while working in small groups with your peers. The topics we’ll explore include:
- What motivates creative knowledge workers
- How organizational structure can impede agility, and what to do about it
- How to incrementally increase agile practices without causing major disruption
- New management and leadership practices that have been proven to work in modern organizations
- How to start shifting organizational culture
- How to develop an agile mindset.
- Practical management workouts that can be used immediately with teams – Delegation Poker, Moving Motivators, and more!
Save This Event
When & Where
Agile Partnership is a team of experienced Agile coaches ready to help you with improving your business agility. In addition to our many years of experience in the software development industry, we’ve worked with teams in the fields of human resources, communications and marketing. Whether your teams simply require some assistance getting better organized or are completely bogged down by processes and procedures, AP’s simple and comprehensive approach results in marked improvement in staff motivation and engagement.