Managing Conflict - 101 Two Day Workshop - NOVEMBER
Conflict Management 101
This dynamic and popular seminar targets the installation of competency skill sets by first creating self awareness regarding conflict styles, individual triggers and self-management techniques. Inter-active style lecture and group discussions of key concepts give participants a frame work for understanding the what, how, when and why of conflict.
Participants learn to use descriptive language and effective communication skills which are then applied to a proven model for resolving conflict. Finally, participants are given opportunity to put it all together through practice with the facilitator providing coaching and feedback.
As an Add-On Value, we keep our class size small to ensure participants receive individual performance coaching as part of the skill installation.
Upon completion of this course, participants will more effectively & confidently be able to:
- Confront Difficult People and situations
- Accurately assess conflict situations & determine strategies
- Self-manage when triggered
- Possess a new and refined competency skill set in communication
- Negotiate a win/win outcome
- Deal with anger and intimidation tactics
- Open up pathways to deal with “My Way or the Highway”
- Intervene in tense situations