Managing Conflict - 101 Two Day Workshop
Conflict Management 101
This dynamic and popular seminar targets the installation of competency skill sets by first creating self awareness regarding conflict styles, individual triggers and self-management techniques. Inter-active style lecture and group discussions of key concepts give participants a frame work for understanding the what, how, when and why of conflict.
As an Add-On Value, we keep our class size small to ensure participants receive individual performance coaching as part of the skill installation. ONLY 12 Seats per class!!!
Upon completion of this course, participants will more effectively & confidently be able to:
- Confront Difficult People and situations
- Accurately assess conflict situations & determine strategies
- Self-manage when triggered
- Possess a new and refined competency skill set in communication
- Negotiate a win/win outcome
- Deal with anger and intimidation tactics
- Open up pathways to deal with “My Way or the Highway”
- Intervene in tense situations