Actions and Detail Panel
Managing & Leading Change Toronto
Fri, 9 December 2016, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
This one day workshop is designed to support new and developing organizational leaders to understand what it means to be a manager and leader of change in the ever changing workplace.
- Understand what it means to manage a change and how that is different from change management
- Learn about some key change management methodologies
- Understand the role of Change Leader
- Gain the skills to plan and prepare for your change events
- Build their Canvas for Change
Interactive discussion based delivery will explore the key elements of this course. Attendees will be encouraged to explore a current change event and dynamically apply their learning to that change. This will provide more than knowledge and skills to take away but practical approaches to deal with a current change and use as a guide for future events.
Attendees will receive a content based workbook, change canvas template and access to online resources.