Keynote Speakers for this year are Faye Brownlie (Thursday) and Joseph Ryan (Friday).
Morning Session (9:00 am to 11:45 am) & Afternoon Session (1:00 pm to 3:30 pm)
- New Directions: Using the class review/school review process to guide our planning and teaching.
- Selecting a Crisis Intervention Training Program for your Staff
- Making Data Collection Relevant and Easy to Address Challenging Student Behavior
- How to De-Escalate Aggressive Students
Some highlights include:
- Publishers’ Display – Please visit the displays during your coffee & lunch breaks at the Conference
- “Yes I Can!” Awards – Celebrating Exceptional Children. 7:00 pm, Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Art & Basket Raffles – Proceeds go towards assisting International “Yes I Can!” winners to attend the International Awards Ceremony
- MCEC Annual General Meeting – Friday, February 24, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Guestroom Information: Rate of $134.00 per room at the Victoria Inn February 22 & 23, 2017. Quote group ID# 704320 when making your reservation.
Note: A vegetarian lunch is provided for all delegates during the lunch break (11:45 to 12:45).If you have special dietary needs, they must be indicated on the registration form. The Victoria Inn cannot guarantee a nut free facility.
Please note that online registration will close Friday February 17th, 2017. Onsite registration will be avialable both conference days, February 23 and 24, 2017.