Keynote Speakers for this year are Faye Brownlie (Thursday) and Joseph Ryan (Friday).
Morning Session (9:00 am to 11:45 am) & Afternoon Session (1:00 pm to 3:30 pm)
- New Directions: Using the class review/school review process to guide our planning and teaching.
- Selecting a Crisis Intervention Training Program for your Staff
- Making Data Collection Relevant and Easy to Address Challenging Student Behavior
- How to De-Escalate Aggressive Students
Some highlights include:
- Publishers’ Display – Please visit the displays during your coffee & lunch breaks at the Conference
- “Yes I Can!” Awards – Celebrating Exceptional Children. 7:00 pm, Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Art & Basket Raffles – Proceeds go towards assisting International “Yes I Can!” winners to attend the International Awards Ceremony
- MCEC Annual General Meeting – Friday, February 24, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Guestroom Information: Rate of $134.00 per room at the Victoria Inn February 22 & 23, 2017. Quote group ID# 704320 when making your reservation.
Note: A vegetarian lunch is provided for all delegates during the lunch break (11:45 to 12:45).If you have special dietary needs, they must be indicated on the registration form. The Victoria Inn cannot guarantee a nut free facility.
Please note that online registration will close Friday February 17th, 2017. Onsite registration will be avialable both conference days, February 23 and 24, 2017.
Questions about this event?!?! Contact the registrar at email@example.com