Actions and Detail Panel
‘Marbleous’ painting for Kids….
Fri, 21 October 2016, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM MDT
Kids paint afternoon.
Learn how to make a beautiful painting like this one!
This fun, easy art project is great for big kids as well as young children who haven’t yet developed their fine motor skills.
• Several different colors of paint
• A disposable (or easily washable) cup for each paint color
• A marble (or other small, round object you’re willing to get paint on) for each paint color
• A shoebox or other box big enough to hold the paper
1. Place a piece of paper into the bottom of the box.
2. Squirt a dollop of your first color of paint into the first cup.
3. Drop a marble into the cup and roll it around to cover it in paint.
4. There goes the marble!
5. Drop the paint-colored marble into the box on top of the paper and roll it around to create lines and swirls.
Rockin' and Rollin'
1. Repeat steps 1-4 with a few more colors of paint to create your masterpiece! Experiment with several marbles at once and see how they interact to create unique patterns. If you’re really adventurous, try bouncing the marbles for a different effect.
2. What a pretty painting!
3. Like snowflakes or fingerprints, every marble painting your child makes will be as unique as they are
…no unruly behavior will be tolerated.
…dress accordingly – children will get paint on their clothing and hands.
…hair must be tied back and away from face.