March Break Open House 2014 @ QueensU
Saturday, 15 March 2014 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
We have a very informative and exciting open house program planned and look forward to welcoming you to campus!
It will be a good day for you to decide if Queen's is the place for you. We've got a busy event-filled day planned.
You'll be able to:
- take a campus and residence tour
- attend lectures by some of Queen's' most celebrated professors
- connect with students who are doing what you hope to be doing next year
- try out the cafeteria food and talk to staff and students about Queen's, our programs and what it's like to live in Kingston
- tour buildings, see classrooms, talk to our faculty and staff
- attend informative sessions about financing your education, including an international experience in your education and more!
Free parking will be available in all surface lots on the day of the event (March 15th). We recommend that you choose to park on the Tindall Field Surface Lot or in the Miller Hall Surface lot (Both shown below). These will be clearly marked on the day of to help you find them.
There will be additional paid parking available on city streets and in some underground lots, however please note that both of these options require payment and are not included in the free parking for the event.
If you require accommodation for accessible parking please note this in the appropriate section during registration and we will be happy to accomidate your needs.
If you have any questions at any time regarding March Break Open House please contact Undergraduate Admission at: firstname.lastname@example.org