San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Gain knowledge about your Customer Segments and Value Propositions to further develop your business strategy. Bring your tablet or laptop if you have one!
- Learn sources and methods for conducting primary and secondary market research including: industry trends, industry reports, industry benchmarking data, demographic information, determining market size, designing customer surveys, utilizing focus groups, customer segment and target market profiling,, competitive analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Use market research to understand your Customer segments and design your Value Propositions.
- Analyze data and interpret information to strategically project sales volumes in our market area.
- Begin exploring industry research and creating customer survey tools in the classroom.
- Incorporate your market research into a business plan template
Facilitated by Sherri Flavel, Business Development Officer at Community Futures Fraser Fort George
When & Where
Community Futures Fraser Fort George
Community Futures is a community-based economic renewal initiative, established by the Federal Government in 1985. Our main objectives are to help rural Canadians start or expand a business and to help sustain and improve communities and their local economies.
Locally, Community Futures Fraser Fort George serves the communities of MacKenzie, Prince George, McBride, Valemount and surrounding rural areas. We have loaned over $25 million to small businesses across our region. Community Futures' loan funds help support small businesses in our region when traditional lenders are unable to.