Gain knowledge about your Customer Segments and Value Propositions to further develop your business strategy. Bring your tablet or laptop if you have one!
- Learn sources and methods for conducting primary and secondary market research including: industry trends, industry reports, industry benchmarking data, demographic information, determining market size, designing customer surveys, utilizing focus groups, customer segment and target market profiling,, competitive analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Use market research to understand your Customer segments and design your Value Propositions.
- Analyze data and interpret information to strategically project sales volumes in our market area.
- Begin exploring industry research and creating customer survey tools in the classroom.
- Incorporate your market research into a business plan template
Facilitated by Sherri Flavel, Business Development Officer at Community Futures Fraser Fort George